WitchWyzwurdWitchWyzwurd

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Doleo - Causarius Doleo - Causarius

words

I had fun singing to it.

Drowning In Your Corruption Drowning In Your Corruption

Kick ass riffin'

This shot is hard dude! The riff never lets up! Alot of energy. I agree the guitars should probably be filled with a bit more bassiness, but not much (maybe a few dbs). Get some vocals on it so I want to download it. Kick ass ending!

5/5

Deathcalypse responds:

Thanks man! I'll see what i can do with it. \m/

Timeless Insanity Timeless Insanity

Hmmm. Very interesting

The change in the music's textural patterns are curious. The intro-thunder is too repetitive (unless you imply it to be a timpani). If you can use soundfonts, I found a few on the internet awhile back that gave enough variance to sound real.

The acoustic part after that reminded me of something like Smashing Pumpkins mixed with REM. It's thrown off kilter by the horn/flute or whatever that is. Giving it a kind of a Celtic feel.

The heavy part really adds to the song. Nice layering of guitars.

The actual mix/production of it sounds good through my stereo, but, then again, when I mix something on my stereo, it doesn't necessarily sound par on other systems.

I like how you tie all the sounds together at the end.

5/5, but a 9 review until I hear vocals with it. Then repost it, and I'll throw you a 10 if you don't crap it up! :}

Downloaded.

Mushroomhead18nc responds:

haha appreciate it man.. Theres supposed to be a bass guitar in this tune.. and thats where all the repetivive thunder in beginning is... and ill try no crap it up unless my singer does haha..